Join our team of QMHP clinicians at New Narrative!
We are seeking to grow our team with a variety of Mental Health Clinician positions within our outpatient and residential treatment programs. We are looking for individuals who are organized and are wanting to be a part of a positive, and supportive social work environment. Available positions include specialization in forensics, intensive services, and residential care. New Narrative provides a $3,000 sign-on bonus to new applicants and eligibility for state and federal student debt relief. New Narrative has a strong reputation for supportive work environments, opportunities for growth within the agency, and management experience.
In general, the responsibilities of a Mental Health Clinician include the following:
- Responsible for developing and implementing person-centered and trauma-informed service plans with consumers.
- Provide a combination of individual counseling, care coordination, and case management services to folks experiencing depression, anxiety, psychotic disorders, and trauma.
- Demonstrate positive regard while supporting individual dignity and autonomy at all levels of engagement and need, including crisis prevention and response when necessary.
- The Mental Health Clinician will work both individually and in a dynamic and collaborative team setting for service delivery, with individuals internal and external to New Narrative to support consumers in accessing their needs and meeting their clinical goals.
- Center equity and respect in all interactions.
Benefits of a New Narrative Clinical Position:
Eligible for up to $150k worth of student loan forgiveness
Lower than average caseloads with a whole person approach
Multiple and generous PTO streams (Vacation, PSL, DV, Covid, bereavement, Natural disaster) with buyout options
Culture of promoting from within
High rates of retention and better than average clinical tenure
Equity, trauma-informed, and person and mission centered culture
An environment where employee feedback is sought often and centered
Stipends for specialty practices (Art Therapy, MFT, and EMDR)
Flexible schedule and option for some remote time
Paid Clinical Supervision, in-house options and up to $375/ month for outside supervision
Dog friendly work environment
Master's in Social Work, Counseling, Professional Psychology, or similar required, though students nearing graduation will be considered and are encouraged to apply.
Ability to qualify for QMHP credential upon hire, but the agency will support applicants through this credentialing process and provide supervision towards licensure.
Prior experience in community mental health is a plus
Multi-lingual and folks from various backgrounds, experiences, and identities would be a valuable asset to this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $62,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types: